Romantic Proposal Ideas
Check out our Top 10 most romantic proposals
- Choose a favorite place that has special significance to the two of you. Once you are there, ask someone to take a picture of you together … instead of posing, drop to one knee.
- Take her to the place where you first met. Then tell her that you’d like to start the rest of your life in the same place she changed your world.
- Ask her to marry you at the top of a ferris wheel.
Restaurants are a traditional, romantic place to propose to your sweetheart. Here are a few “twists” to add to your special evening.
4. Make the box holding the ring a selection on the dessert tray.
5. Ask the pastry chef to write, “Will you marry me?” in chocolate sauce around the rim of a dessert plate.
6.Have the waiter deliver your proposal on the SPECIALS SHEET sitting on the table, or inside the menu as you are seated.
Other Romantic Ways to Propose
7. Rent a horse and carriage. Take a ride through the park or around your most memorable spots. Stop at a beautiful location- a fountain, lake, ocean view, etc. (extra points if it’s at sunset) and pop the question. Have the driver take pictures or video of the magical moment.
8. Hire a photographer to capture your proposal, but tell your partner you’ve won a couple’s photo shoot. Get dressed up and then propose mid-shoot, and follow it up with a romantic engagement shoot.
9. Take her to a scenic small town where you can see yourselves spending your later years together. As the sun sets, get down on one knee and tell her this is where you’d like to spend your life with her.
10. Arrange to come to Bernie Robbins after hours, so it’s just the two of you. Get down on one knee and open a ring box- it’s empty! Tell her she can pick out any ring she wants in the store.